555 Front St. – San Diego, CA 92101
The Pinnacle is a 35-story luxury high rise located extremely close to the bay at 550 Front Street, Marina District. This 2005 complex by Pinnacle development includes 182 condominiums, 10,000 sq. ft. retail space and a 58,000 sq. ft. San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum. 1, 2, 3 bedrooms and penthouses are available. The size ranges from 780 to 3,700 sq. ft.
Pinnacle homes make a statement with their 10-12 foot high ceilings and spacious interiors touched with marble, ceramic, chrome, brass and polished woods. Each home is pre-wired for high-speed internet and cable TV. All Pinnacle San Diego downtown condos offer stunning views and many have two inviting terrace sized balconies. A granite and marble fireplace adorns the living room and designer carpets coat living areas. The kitchens feature granite or marble countertops, branded appliances, gas cooktops and built-in ovens. Luxurious bathrooms have soaker tubs and separate showers finished in glass and tile and vanity mirrors.
The Pinnacle residents’ club is renowned in San Diego. The club showcases a 95 foot outdoor lap pool leading onto a pool deck, a media lounge with a large screen cinema, billiards and games and a private guest suite. The building is secured with the help of monitored entrances controlled by round the clock concierge services and a well-lit parking lot which is monitored by video.
Whether it’s the gastronomic delights of Gaslamp Quarter or Little Italy, shopping at the Horton Plaza, the Marina and the Bay or the Padres’ Ballpark, The Pinnacle is centrally located with easy access to all other districts and even the international airport.
- Marina District near the Convention Center, Gaslamp, Horton Plaza, Ballpark, Seaport Village
- Pinnacle is known for residents’ clubs and amenities.
- 95’ outdoor lap pool that opens onto a secured and gated outdoor pool deck
- Fully equipped Fitness center with men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Spa, sauna, and steam rooms
- Club rooms offer a media lounge with large screen cinema, billiards and games, plus a private guest suite.
- State of the art business center
- Full time luxury concierge staff and security
- Underground and separate bike storage
- Six High speed elevators
- Ceiling heights at The Pinnacle range from 10’ to 12’.
- Many residences are 2000 square feet with terrace-sized balconies.
- Every home feels like a penthouse
- Granite, marble, imported ceramic, polished chrome, brass, and designer-quality carpet.
- Opulent ensuites and bathrooms have deep jetted soaker tubs, separate showers finished in tile and glass, full width vanity mirrors, and imported ceramic tile surrounds.
- Designer kitchen with granite o marble countertops offers top-of-the-line appliances, gas cooktops and built-in ovens.
- All homes have large terraced-sized balconies, and many have two balconies.
- Every living room has a fireplace, handsomely framed with a granite and marble mantel and hearth.
- The Pinnacle is a secured and technologically advanced building.
- Entrances are monitored and controlled by 24-hour concierge services.
- Access doors are controlled throughout all public areas.
- Secured, well-lit underground parking is monitored by video
- The Pinnacle is connected directly to this backbone of the Internet with each home pre-wired for high-speed Internet access, as well as being pre-wired for cable television outlets – the precursor connections of convergence technologies for in-home communication systems.